The Melbourne Art Festival is offering a limited number of Food Trucks the opportunity to set up and compete during the festival which will be held on Saturday and Sunday, April 22 and 23, 2017 in Wickham Park, Melbourne.
Food Trucks can expect approximately 50,000 attendees (weather permitting) during the two day event which is open from 9 AM to 10 PM on Saturday and 9 AM to 5 PM on Sunday.
Spaces will be assigned at the sole discretion of the Food Truck Committee. The fee for this event is $1,000.00 + FL State Sales Tax of 6.5%.
The selection of Food Trucks will be at the sole discretion of the Food Truck Committee.
The following conditions and rules will apply:
- A deposit of $500.00 is required with your completed application. In the event a vendor space is not awarded, the application deposit will be refunded to you. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 17. 2017. Applications must include: a completed and signed application, deposit check, insurance information, and a copy of the business license.
- For those accepted, the remaining balance of your fee is to be paid in full PRIOR to APRIL 7, 2017. Acceptance is a commitment to show and no refunds will be made for cancellation, non-appearance, or rainout. Vendors unable to attend must inform the Committee.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must name the City of Melbourne and Melbourne Art Festival as additional insured’s with a $1,000,000.00 Minimum amount of coverage.
- No electric or water connections will be provided so all Food Trucks MUST be self-contained and in compliance with all State and Local codes and regulations.
- Food trucks will be allowed to leave the location 1 hour after the festival closes to restock and refuel as needed. You MUST return no later than two hours prior to the festival opening. You must check in with the Food Truck Committee before departure.
- Food Trucks will display a current business license and sales tax identification number on their booth at the Festival and each vendor will be responsible for collecting and paying all applicable taxes.
- Food Trucks will be “Open for Business” during the Festival hours for the integrity of the show and in fairness to other vendors. Late arrival and/or early departures will not be permitted without prior written approval from the Food Truck Committee.
- Vendors will comply with County and State Health and Fire Regulations. A vendor who is found in violation will be shut down and not allowed to operate.
- The Festival reserves the sole right to sell all beverages including soft drinks, water, and alcoholic beverages.
- Vendors will be responsible for the cleanup of their designated area, including ground debris. The Festival committee will inspect the area before vendor departure at the close of the Festival.
100% refund if the application is not accepted. No other refund is available.
Set-up after 6:00pm on Friday, April 21, 2017.
Questions? Please contact the Food Service Committee Chair - email or phone @ (321) 593-2022