|The Melbourne Art Festival plays an important role in the continuing tradition of offering the greater Melbourne community fine art and entertainment that is reasonable, enjoyable and vital to the growing young artists in the area. The Melbourne Art Festival committee recognizes our Patrons as our family in helping us achieve our goals and our visiton of nuturing art and young artists.
This year the 2017 Melbourne Art Festival will be held oon Saturday, April 22nd and Sunday, April 23rd at Wickham Park in Melbourne, Florida. As a Patron you will not only help to support the arts community, but help young and upcoming artists fulfill their vision and dreams of purusing their passion to develop their talent right here in Brevard County.
Your decision to become a patron is a sign that you value the arts and the culture of our community, and that you stand alongside an invaluable group of loyal donors who have a profound belief in our mission. Your contribution will help ensure that this celebrated community festival remains free to attend and continues to enrich the quality of life in Brevard County, Florida. Join us today and experience the power of your philanthropic leadership at work.
And to say "thank you" for your tax-deductible contribution, we are proud to treat you like the VIP you are!
Patron membership costs $350 but besides helping our artistic community, look at what you receive in return:.
- An invitation for you and a guest to the exclusive Patron Cocktail Party. This gala event will kick off the weekend events of Thursday, April 20th at 7:00 p.m. An invitation with further party / weekend information will be sent out in early April. Come and enjoy sampling various tasty treats from a variety of local restaurant venues, open bar, and live band for entertainment. Hob nob at this evening soiree among those who share the same conviction as you in promoting art and culture in our community;
- $225 credit in credit vouchers toward purchases of art of your choice;
- Complimentary refreshments for two at the Patron Tent;
- Exclusive champagne showing of the Award winning artwork;
- Reserved Patron parking;
- Patron buttons and recognition ribbons
We are pleased to be able to offer our Patrons the opportunity to purchase additional tickets for the Patron's Cocktail Party, the Patron Tent and/or the Champagne Viewing for friends and family (limited to 2 tickets for each event). This is an additional purchase and only available when a $350 Patron Package is purchased (see registration form for more details).
Please complete and the registration form no later than Friday, March 31st in order to purchase this package for $350.00 (after this deadlilne cost will be $400). Note: as with any successful program, the interest in our popular Patron Program has grown. In order to provide a quality program for our Patrons we must limit the number of patrons.. Applications will be accepted on a first-received basis. Once the limit of Patrons is achieved no more applications will be accepted. Please don't delay; get your application and payment submitted as soon as possible.
All correspondence will be done through email. We will be happy to mail you a form at your request. Do it today!
Thank you for your support!
Questions? Please contact Shelly McNulty, our Patron Committee Chair - by email or phone @ (321) 505-1614