The 33rd Annual 2017 Melbourne Art Festival is offering a limited number of vendors the opportunity to set up in our food court and sell approved food items during the festival which will be held on Saturday and Sunday, April 22 and 23, 2017 at Wickham Park in Melbourne.
Food court vendors can expect approximately 50,000 attendees (weather permitting) during the two-day event which is open from 9 AM to 10 PM on Saturday and 9 AM to 5 PM on Sunday
Spaces can vary in size with the minimum space being 10’ x 10’. The fee for this minimum space is $1,000.00 + FL State Sales Tax of $70.00. Additional space is available at a rate of $100.00 per linear foot (+ tax). All spaces come equipped with water and electricity. There will be a maximum of 8 food vendors.
The selection of food vendors will be at the sole discretion of the Flamingo Food Court Food Committee. The following conditions and rules will apply:
- A deposit of $600.00 is required with your completed application. In the event a vendor space is not awarded, the application deposit will be refunded to you. THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 17, 2017. Applications must include: a completed and signed application, deposit check, insurance information, and a copy of the business license. Entrants will be notified by APRIL 3, 2017.
- For those accepted, the remaining balance of your fee is to be paid in full PRIOR to APRIL 7, 2017. Acceptance is a commitment to show and no refunds will be made for cancellation, non-appearance, or rainout. Vendors unable to attend must inform the Committee.
- Your Certificate of Insurance must name the City of Melbourne and Melbourne Art Festival as additional insured’s.
- Food Vendors will display a current business license and sales tax identification number on their booth at the Festival and each vendor will be responsible for collecting and paying all applicable taxes.
- Food vendors will be “Open for Business” during the Festival hours for the integrity of the show and in fairness to other vendors. Late arrival and/or early departures will not be permitted without prior written approval from the Flamingo Food Court Committee. Vendors will comply with County and State Health and Fire Regulations. A vendor who is found in violation will be shut down and not allowed to operate.
- The Festival reserves the sole right to sell all beverages including soft drinks, water, and alcoholic beverages.
- Vendors will be responsible for the cleanup of their designated area, including ground debris. The Festival committee will inspect the area before vendor departure at the close of the Festival.
- Space assignment is based upon the order in which applications are received and accepted.
100% refund if the application is not accepted. No other refund is available.
Set-up after 6:00pm on Friday, April 21, 2017.
Questions? Please contact Sal D'Amato, our Food Service Committee Chair - by email or phone @ (321) 593-2022