Judging Procedure - 2017
1. Judges will begin visiting each booth at 9 AM Saturday.
2. Booth signs must be displayed as they contain information for the judges.
3. Only original works will be considered, so be sure your display features them.
4. The judges' selection will be based on your body of work.
5. If selected, you will be asked to identify a piece in your displayed original body of work to be taken to the Henegar Center for final judging.
6. If more than one judge selects your body of original work, you must select a different piece to be taken for final judging.
7. Those pieces chosen at the time of judges' selection must be presented at the Henegar Center. Be prepared ahead of time for up to three pieces of your choosing.
8. No changes may be made after the judge leaves your booth.
9. Refer to the information in your envelope for the times artwork is to be delivered and picked up.