Digital Art will include Computer Graphics and Photography. Graphic Art includes Pencil and Pastels. “Other” includes medias and items not previously mentioned
- Each school is allowed only four entries per category.
- Students that enter independently may enter a total of 2 pieces only, and no more than one per category.
- We strongly suggest that flat work be shrink-wrapped to protect it.
- Do not submit framed pieces; we will not allow framed pieces to compete.
- Flat work must be ready to hang with hooks on our display racks.
- Please package 3-D and clay pieces so they can be easily transported without breakage.
- Please refrain from submitting very large objects as our display space is very limited.
- Our judges’ request is for ORIGINAL artwork. Please encourage your students to be original.
The awards are as follows:
Best of Show
First place in each category
Second place in each category
Third place in each category
School Award (for each winner)
All artwork must be delivered on Friday, April 21st from 4-6 p.m. at the Student Art Competition site at Wickham Park.
- Judges will select the winning artwork Saturday morning. Winners and schools will be officially notified and receive prize monies by mail.
- All artwork MUST be picked up from the same location between 4p.m. and 6 p.m. on Sunday, April 23rd.
- Any unclaimed artwork will be considered a donation to the next art auction.
- Enclosed are the entry form that must accompany each piece of artwork and a submission Form that should be filled out with all of your individual or schools' entries. Please duplicate as needed.
- The Submission form must be received no later than Monday April 17th.
- The forms may be delivered to our office in the Henagar Center for the Arts at 625 E. New Haven Avenue in Melbourne or the forms may be mailed or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org